Thursday, May 31

Cool

Today's weather has turned cool.  My favorite!  You ask, and you shall receive!  We went out for our walk with our family friend.  As soon as we got to our last lap, the sky got dark.  We picked up our pace so we wouldn't get drenched.  We turned the corner to her house and felt sprinkles.  Got in the car and off base when it started raining.  Perfect timing!

Tomorrow I have a busy day.  We are having our friends come visit and they will be staying with us now.  Have to reorganize stuff to fit the air mattress so they can be comfortable.  Not too bad, I'm glad to have visitors.  Hubby sent me an email with their itinerary on their arrival and departure, so I asked him why he never asked if they wanted to stay with us and save some money.  He did, and they gladly accepted and will cancel their hotel reservation. 

Whenever we have company, I always want to make sure my guests feel comfortable and "at home".  So many thoughts run through my little brain.  What if they don't like the food?  What if they're allergic to something?  What if they find a spider?  Or a dust bunny?  Is the home clean enough?  Are we boring them?  I'm such a paranoid freak, I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.  Reminds me of when we were going through the home study.  Worrying about everything when worry was not necessary.

We also received an email today that Sterling's passport and birth certificate are in.  I'll go in the morning to pick those up and pray that Xanders is in along with hers.  I'm excited to see what the birth certificate looks like and what it says since it won't have a state on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment