Sunday, October 2

Travels

A lot has happened since my last post. My grandmother whom I was close to passed away on Sept 21 so Xander and I made an emergency trip back earlier than we planned. We arrived on Sept 24th and will be staying until Nov 4th. My sister is due to have her baby boy Oct 25th, but is already dilated and on bed rest. I took her girls and Xander down to the funeral and we stayed for the week. It was a good time, and all the kids were good. Because we needed to come back earlier than planned, I rescheduled my doctor appt and Xander's post placement visit. Both appointments went well and the babies heart beat is at 140. Doc said every is looking good. I'm still not showing at 17 weeks, just looking like I ate to many gummies. My mind is still filled with doubt, which I was hoping would pass after my 16 week appt. I'm thinking once I start showing I was be more relaxed. Today is my niece and brother-in-law's birthdays. For lunch we went to Qdoba and for supper we will be going to space aliens. Both places are awesome! I won't be able to post pictures until after I get back home. I don't know how to on the iPad and I didn't bring my laptop. Today Xander turned 6 months! Instated him on rice and vegetables finally. He's also tried some puffs, animal cracker and learning to drink water from his sippy cup. He's sitting up pretty well but still not reliable on his own yet. During tummy time he just rolls in circles. I think he might be teething because he's been crankier than normal and gnawing on everyone's fingers. Thats it for today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment