Sunday, October 9

ER visit

Because we are on vacation, our insurance instructed me to take Xander to the ER to get seen for his fighting to eat his bottles. It was 4 days of what seemed to be pain for him while he ate so yesterday off my sister and her youngest took us to the ER to get him checked out. We saw a very nice Dr., Dr. Tyler Price. He checked Xander over and said it seems like Xander has GERD. He prescribed some Zantac and my baby has been eating his bottles much better. We feed him upright, try to keep him upright for a half hour after feedings. Funny note...while the nurse was taking a rectal temp on him, he peed all over...it was funny! Oh and he weighs 18.7 pounds!! All the nurses and the Dr. were calling him a little chunk, but not concerned saying he'd outgrow it once he becomes actively moving around. Today as we were out getting a few groceries, it was raining, and I slipped off the running boards to my sisters Tahoe. I did this TWICE!!! My back is killing me! Hoping Tylenol will take away the pain! I'm staying up late for once and going to play games with my sister and her husband. It's always a fun time, so now I'm hoping Xander will sleep through the night for once (since we've been here, he's up looking for his paci about 3 times each night). Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment