Friday, October 7

Not Sure

So yesterday I received an email from our birth mom finally. However, the email ercked me. She said she sent an email and hadn't heard from us. That is not ever the case! I ALAWYS reply almost immediately to her emails, but won't receive a response from her for a month or two. I replied to her and added her mom also to give an update on us and Alexander. I didn't bring up I never received an email without responding to, I just left it alone. I also sent pictures and her mom has already replied back, she always replies right away, but still nothing from our birth mom. I'm not sure if I should send monthly updates or every few months. I've been doing every two months, but maybe I'll start a monthly email to both of them. Xander has been learning lots here at my sisters house. He's concurring sitting up on his own, eating, and loves watching people in conversation. I have a few cute pictures of him playing with his girly cousins sitting in a pink cozy car and in a pink tutu....many memories are being made and we're having a blast. Still waiting on my sisters baby boy to make his arrival, but we are staying busy and having fun. He's been fighting drinking his bottle lately, which is not normal, so I'm a bit concerned. I think he's just not used to the water and may have gas. Maybe he's not liking the rice and vegetables? I'll keep an eye on him and if it don't improve I'll have to take him to the doctor. Oh, and some fun news...so I think...I think I felt the baby move yesterday. It was an all day event whatever I was feeling, but I think it was the baby. Today I've only felt it twice. So was it gas? Oh I don't know what it was! Hubby leaves for deployment in a few hours. He should be home shortly after Xander and I return home. I wish I knew how to upload photos on here. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment