Thursday, October 13

Backwards

He's moving backwards (as of yesterday). I may wish for him to be crawling, but I will take the movement backwards and in circles as a sign that he's getting close. He's also been pushing his body up into crawling position almost...another sign. He's been doing good eating his rice, veggies or fruits once a day, although he's not too fond of green beans. Today he also had a pear sliced in his mesh bag, seemed to like that and took a lovely poop following it...lol! Yesterday and today I havent been feeling well. Yesterday I had a bad headache and felt like I was going to throw up all day, and now today I have the headache still. Ugh...no fun! Tomorrow I'm hoping my sister has her baby! I'm excited to meet my nephew. Ok, have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you & Xander are here with us - one, so I can see some of his firsts (like sitting up by himself) and two, so you can help take care of my little girls while I go have this baby. You're the best!! Thanks for everything you've done for us while you are here!! We love you lots!

    ReplyDelete