Thursday, September 22

First Day of Pre-K

Way back on Sept 6th (second child problems), Sterling started pre-k.  We decided to put her in a program and I'll still work with her at home also.  We felt she needed the socialization because of her speech.  Being around different people gets her speaking more and not having us speak for her.  She goes 4 days a week and it works out well.

So I pulled out the big camera for of her pictures.  I LOVE her personality and how she shined as she did her thing.  She loves to pose!  This year her back to school outfit was from Gap.  Minus the headband (that doesn't match, but not worth a battle).


After getting home from dropping Bubba off at school, she enjoyed riding her bike...until she fell off.


Fun Facts about this beauty


A little head tilt always makes a photo better.  Right?!


Her little hand motion.  She's always posing!  Or maybe she's just always moving?!  Either way, I love her. 

 

She has 24 new friends in her class this year.  24!  That just seems like so many to me in one classroom.  And her classroom is not all that large.  I'm amazed at how they can move around and dance.  And she's coming home with homework.  How crazy.  Pre-k.  Homework?!!  I love it!


Fact.



She had a great first day!  She only complained about the other kids.  They're not nice.  They follow me around.  They said my name is a boy name.  They don't say my name right.  The list continues every day.  I just can't believe how mean kids can be at such young ages.  Do parents not teach their kids to respect others?!

After getting both kids from pickups, they played outside for awhile.  Pickups start at 3 (I have to leave at 230) and we get home at 345.


So much personality in such a little girl!



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment