Tuesday, June 21

What a HOT week

It has been in the high 90s for the past week and there is no sign that it's going down anytime soon. Sigh!  It's miserable to be outside because the humidity is high and the heat index is above 100 most days.  Miserable.

June 13th:  This is what Sterling thinks of the hot weather.  We go to the trails around 9 when we go out, so it's already in the mid 80s when we get then.  She's not happy to get sweaty.


While we were at the lake, the landscapers were working on the front landscaping.  It looks so much better.  Now we just need to replace the pathway lighting.  I just can't find the same lights as they already have though.


June 14th:  Xander got a haircut


And he drew batman.  He was so proud to sound out batman and writing it on his paper.  He needed me to send a picture to Nana and Papa right away.  He's a great artist!


June 15th:  Did this day really exist?  The only thing I remember doing is shredding a bunch of paper.  Fun times when you're getting ready to move!

June 16th:  Xander needed cavities filled.  His dentist let me know that he's going to be cavity prone.  Joy!  


We also booked a Disney cruise!!  Oh my gosh, I'm just SO excited (and nervous)!


June 17th:  At the trail and this girl rocked it the last mile


We waited for the UV index to get to 7 and then headed to the splash pad.


And then we all took showers and had a movie night and watched Zootopia (but first a silly picture is a must!).  Such a cute movie.  Sterling thought it was too scary because there was naughty people in the movie, but it was cute!

 

Hoping this heat will mellow out a bit, but it's not anywhere in sight.  Boo!  Only a month to go and the movers will be here packing up our stuff.  We're ready.  At least the weather there has only been in the 80s, ha!  I'm also finally excited about the torturous drive (18.5 hours) because I convinced my mom to come and keep me company (and drive, ha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment