Saturday, June 13

Bismarck trip recap

I didn’t take too many pictures, but we had a great time away!

We headed up to Bismarck, ND on May 21st to spend some time with my sister and her family.  It’s a 9 hour drive so I only do it once a year, so we stayed for 2 weeks.  When we got there, we quickly had some dinner and then headed up to the school because my niece was having a music concert.  She’s sitting up front in the peach/coral top.

cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw

My sister and I have birthday’s back to back, so we celebrate together when we can.  This year worked out and we had her husbands aunt watch ALL our kids and us, friends, and the hubbies (minus mine of course), all headed to dinner and then restaurant/bar hopping.  It was a fun night!  On the night of my birthday, we went to Olive Garden.  And on the night of my sister’s we went to HuHot.  Both are my favorites!

We had a fire one night and it was a hit!

cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw (4)

I braved all the kids by myself and headed to the park with them…we had a great time until a creeper was stalking us so we headed home in a rushed panic!

cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw (5)

Pizza night was a success!

cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw (6)

Random fun times throughout our two week visit.

cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw (1) cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQPy8vWLBk0I cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (1) cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (3) cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (7) cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (8)

They LOVED the tire swing!

cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (9) cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (2)

Because we call her Sis…this was fitting…

cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (4)

Another school event, kids had a blast!

cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (6) cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw (3) cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw (2)

A much needed documented picture!  It takes Sterling forever to warm up to my sister’s husband, but she always does, right before we are about to leave.  It’s so sweet when she does! (I have no idea who the lady in the background is!)

cwvDm9asA3Lw9btnAfl5esWDJoI (5)

It was great to finally meet little Miss Maisyn!  She was such a joy and a great baby!  My sister sure knows how to have a great schedule for infants.  She does not give in to every little whimper, lol!

Thanks for having us for two whole weeks.  We loved our time spent with you all, but oh so glad the big girls were in school the whole time, LOL!!!

After our trip ended in Bismarck, we headed over to Grand Forks to my nieces graduation party.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sister dear! You guys know you are welcome anytime! How did I not see that Sissy got a Coke can with her name on it?! That's awesome! I love the picture of you with all the kids, so sweet! Thank you for sharing all the pictures. I'm glad you had fun. I truly loved having you here helping me out with my chaotic family! You're the best, I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete