Thursday, August 15

Family Visit Recap

My sister and brother, along with their crew, came for a visit last week.  My sister and her crew came for 6 days and brother and his crew for 2 days.  It was a fun, busy week.  We ate out lot.  We shopped a lot.  We drove around a lot.  We ate some more.  And more.  I felt like I was on vacation with them :).  We also went to the zoo.  I wasn't super impressed with it, only because everyone talks so highly of the zoo.  I thought the animals were too far spaced apart.  Other than that, I think I'll like it.  We have a season pass, so I'm seeing many more mornings/afternoons hanging with the animals.  Xander LOVED the petting zoo.  He was overly excited about the chickens and goats.  He squealed in delight.  He was hilarious!  
Xander still asks every morning where his Kinley and Bode are.  It's been 4 days. 
We had so much fun, that I barely took any pictures of my kids!  I have a billion of their family. Nick calls me a stalker with all those pics.  Ha!  Now I just have to find a way to get them sent to them.

playing at Chic-Fil-A


Special day for my niece, I'd bought her first Build-A-Bear.  She had such a fun time going through the steps to build Sparkles.

Xander waiting



The ride home from the zoo.  Tired!

And worn out!

After the zoo, we came home to have fun in the backyard and enjoy grilled burgers, brats and dogs.


Thank you for the fun visit!  There may have been one person who tried ruining the fun for everyone, but I won't mention any names.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment