Tuesday, August 12

Summer Fun

On the 6th, my aunt, uncle and cousins came to town.  So on the 7th, we headed to the zoo first thing with them.  It was such a fun day spending the day with their family.  Their kids are so well behaved.

On the 9th we went to a drive through wildlife Safari that is near us...such a fun time

Yesterday we headed to our neighborhood park.  I really should take the kids to this one more often as they really love it each time I do take them.  I mean, it is rather convenient.  But I despise sand.  So we rarely go. 

Xander loves playing with Sterling.  He often tries to shove her down slides with him, so she quickly runs the opposite direction once she realizes what he's up to! 

Jayla was loving this new style monkey bars.  Is that what these things are?  That's what we're calling them :)

Today we met up with our cousins at the big slides in downtown Omaha.  Fun!   

Xander's scared of everything.  That's good though right?  It took him over an hour and a half of holding up lines to get enough courage to go down by himself.  Sterling and I'd go together, then I'd grab his hand and let go as we'd go down.  He didn't mind this, but I finally told him that he needed to do it by himself.  So proud that he finally did! 

Cousins 

Our summer fun continues for 3 more weeks.  I still need to go school supply shopping for Xander.  It's so hard to believe that he's going to big kid school this year.  Time flies when you're having fun.

Live. Love. Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment