Wednesday, August 6

Random Life

I really don't think I will ever stay on top of this blog.  Some days I contemplate just stopping altogether, but for the grandparents, this blog is still alive.

After our near nightly walk/runs we occasionally hit the park afterwards, if the kids sat quietly in the stroller.


Have you ever wondered what you'd see at your kids level?  Well I found out.  During a grocery shopping trip one day, I handed my phone to Xander to play his 'games' and caught him taking pictures.  Kids! 
I saw a lot of foreheads...

 and feet...

I've always wanted to see the bottom shelf without bending over...thanks bud! 

After catching them snapping pictures, I had to take a full shot of them since they kept trying (we're trying to see what Xander's hair will be like longer...so it's a bit crazy right now!)

We've been getting work done on our cars so we had an upgrade loaner one day.  I loved the digital factor to it! 

While our car was getting cleaned, we headed to the library for story time.  We also learned this day that the next day the fire truck was coming to the library! 

Of course we had to go see them!  The kids were able to sit and touch all the cool gadgets the fire fighters get to use to help save lives.  So much fun for the littles! 


We're having cooler weather lately, so our swim days are coming to an end (for now), but we took advantage of one nice day last week 

My view on our nightly walk/run 

We headed to Kansas City on Friday morning.  We went to the Aquarium and Legoland.  They also had a fun event, WeekEnder, going on so it was busy, but a lot of fun! 

Xander likes to be like daddy lately 

We put together some bike seats for the kids 

And they are a hit! 

Today we had another car appointment so the kids were able to play in the toy area.  Xander loved this little toy....'ready, go!' 

I liked the little thing Jayla was playing with.  It was shaped blocks with magnetic backs and the box was magnetic.  There were cards that had animals and she put a few together.  I need to find one of these! 



No comments:

Post a Comment