Friday, March 18

We're moving!

We finally received official word today that we are heading to...



I'm not excited at all.  The traffic is horrible.  There's way too many people.  The schools are the worst in the nation!  

We really don't have any more details.  Which sucks because Xander starts kindergarten and where do I register him there?  I have him registered here already, so we may start, then transfer.  Or I may homeschool.  I've heard that this new area is a high homeschooling area and its very common.  I guess I'll put my degree to work with my own little ones.

I'll hope and pray that I'll love it after some time there.  We have so many details to work out.  It's going to be a stressful three or four months!

Do you live in the DC area?  Do you recommend elementary schools?  Communities?  I think we're wanting to stay in the Alexandria/Arlington areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment